Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pleasant Surprise!

I have mention once or twice before that we moved in our new house in October, so we have no idea what spring will bring for our landscaping. It was a very pleasant surprise to find this bush next to the front door budding with cute little red flowers when we returned home.
Buddy even noticed and made a comment about all the trees and flowers in our neighborhood that bloomed and budded while we were away. I think Spring is here. Which is also noted by the big thunderstorms that got the Man and I out of bed last night about 2 AM. We got dime size hail for about 5 minutes. Ah, spring!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...365 days of photos! Are you up for it? My friend Susan and I are doing, so I'm going to include you. Looks like you have been labeling 365 already! :) We are on Day 4 today.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete