Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings

It's a new year and a new beginning and for many years now I've wanted to do a little project call PROJECT 365! This is a scrapbooking project where you take one photo each day and scrap it. So, the idea of scrapbooking 365 photos scares me, as I only completely like maybe 20 photos all of last year, so I'm going to do some photo album scrapbooking with this project and I would also like to post these photos on this blog to let those who may be interested see them. Probably not too likely, but it'll be fun for me.


So Day 1:
The boys enjoy some cartoons and cereal (they eat it like popcorn) with still several days before school and life really starts back up again. And btw we were all in bed by 9:30 last night. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment