Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Donuts, Doctor & Daddy!

More birthday goings-on today. Buddy hosted morning snack at school with a special birthday treat. His choice donuts! 3 dozen to be exact.

Little guy coughed continually last night and felt really crumbing today. Upon calling the Doctor's office, they suggested I bring him in. Turns out to be nothing major, CBC was normal & his ears look good, so it must just be the beginnings of a cold or something. Vick's baby rub to the rescue and we'll see in three days.

While we were out we called Daddy for lunch, so the three of us had a nice mexican lunch which put little guy right to sleep. He slept in the van for nearly two hours which hasn't been the norm lately. I used the opportunity to run errands that didn't requiring me leaving the van and grabbed a book and read in the warm sunshine waiting for Buddy at school. Therefore I got nothing accomplished at home today, but I still had a really good day.

The birthday boy was the class helper today as well as brought home a birthday bag with four birthday books to read and a birthday binder to include his fun day yesterday. Gotta run to Wal-Mart for the photo print out (another reason its nice living in town) to put in the binder or perhaps the Man can go! Ahh, and leftover donuts, too.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE reading your blogs...I miss you all so much!!! Tell Jack Happy Birthday and I love and miss him so...Wish we could go to Christy's and scrap all night again. So glad you all are happy there...but selfish me wishes you was home.

    Love ya
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete