Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Man's flying on a Jet Plane!

We had a quite family day as we prepared the Man for his business trip. We played with the boys most of the day. Legos is one of our new favorite. We built an airport with several airplanes and cars. Little Guys loves the airport and anything that flies. In the center you can see our control tower.
I have been somewhat dreading this trip. I have joked that I was going to miss the laptop more than I missed him and maybe on some level that's true, but I know I'm really going to miss him. Little Guy was so excited to be going to the airport, but unfortunately he fell asleep on the way there. He wound up sleeping through the goodbyes and didn't wake up when we got home. I let him sleep hopeing it would be for the night, but at 7:30 he's up and ready to go. Oh, no! Needless to say, we got to bed about an hour after bedtime and had a very restless night sleep. We most certainly miss the Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment