Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dearly Departed

Our beloved pizza stone has broken! This actually happened the day we left for our Spring Break trip and I was so upset, I couldn't blog about it : (
I was preparing lunch for Little Guy and I, and when I opened the oven to check on our food there was the pizza stone in two pieces on the oven rack. I was devastated in the way you can be over your favorite kitchen utensil biting the dust. I just left it in the oven until today and I had to take it out and photograph it.

As you can see, it was well-used and loved. I probably have used this almost daily for the last year. It's a wonderful thing, but it is no longer.

Good news though, it is going to be replaced. Pampered Chef is requesting a chunk of it to see why it cracked and they will be sending M.E. a new one. Too bad for us that our pizzas will not be the same until then. Buddy is most upset about this too!


In other dearly departed news, the snowman is no more.


All 6" of snow melted today. All that's left is a spongy yard and mud. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment