Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting Back to Home!

We had to leave KY shortly after Easter dinner to get on the road home. Buddy had a baseball game tonight, so we really needed to get back. We stopped last night and stayed in a Hampton Inn & Suites and let me just say, their beds are wonderful. No, make that WONDERFUL! I really need to find out what mattresses they have because they're awesome. Anyhow, we drove through rain half the day and arrived home this afternoon and found a package at the backdoor. In a rain soaked box was my new pizza stone. Yeah!

Wow, I don't even remember my old stone even being that light in color. But perhaps it was and just my many pizzas have darkened it so.

We rushed to get baseball uniforms on and ready to go to the game, when I checked email and discovered the game cancelled. What? We rushed all the way from KY to not have a game. Oh well, at least we are home and can relax before school tomorrow. And perhaps have pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment