Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Those Eyes

I've tried several times to get good pics of Little Guy's eyes, but it never seems to turn out the way I wanted. Here's the best I've captured so far, but I'll keep taking pics to get it. The reason I want a pic so badly is because 1) he's my baby 2) I totally love the color transition. With the Man's blue eyes and my dark brown eyes and Papaw's green eyes, the Little Guy managed to get all three. Brown next to the pupil, then to green, & finally the outer rim is blue. Awesome!

VBS is going great. Buddy thinks its a little boring (kinda like school) but Little Guy is loving it. He can't wait to get there and doesn't want to leave in the afternoons. His teacher's said he's done pretty good socializing and listening. (And there were no potty accidents)!

No comments:

Post a Comment