Sunday, June 7, 2009

Running the Roads.

I spent most of the day in the van. After Sunday School, I dropped the boys off in various locations to play, and I headed off to the high school I taught at last year. I got to visit with one of my best friends, Mrs. A. We taught together last year and it was really wonderful getting to visit with her. It was like we had seen each other yesterday, which let's M.E. know we are true friends. Miss you already, A. We also when to see some of our former students graduate.
Afterwards I headed home to get the boys and then we went to town to visit with our Little Sunshine. She was happy to see us, as we were her. She quickly began the entertainment hour which included many wardrobe changes and singing of karaoke.
She is a true, 100% born performer!
And of course, Little Guy had to get in on the action, which includes tiara and fuzzy slippers.



1 comment:

  1. I miss you too!!!! Thanks for including me in your blog.....I feel VERY special. :) Have a great rest of the summer!

    Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete