Monday, August 31, 2009

Lack of Technology

Hey Folks - it is with dread that I face this week without the laptop or the Man. He has flew off to Texas for work and thus I am at the library posting.

We did have a really good weekend though because the weather was so wonderful. It didn't even get to 80 yesterday - feels like WA. We played outside most of the day and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine.

Today both boys are in school and it feels so weird to have this time to myself, although I've got lunch duty starting in 20 minutes. I'll do my best to post again on Wednesday, but I'm not making any promises. And there will not be pics, although I'll go back and fill you in next week and up load the First Friday Flashback when the Man returns.

Happy Working to Mammaw who is substituting at her old job. I know it will be fun for you to be with your friends again and knowing its only temporary is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment