Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okie, OK

Last week one of the parents at school asked M.E. if I was in denial about living in Oklahoma. Why? I asked. She pointed to my KY license plate on the van. Yes, its true, I have not registered our vehicles in OK and we have lived here 14 months, but they didn't expire until today. So I was savorying that last little bit of KY as long as I could, but finally had to do it - break down and get my driver's license and new tags for the van.


It actually has letters and numbers, but I edited it for the blog. We are now officially a member of the Native America. I'm not sure who the archor is - I'm sure some hero to the land, but I'll have to research that one. Buddy noticed immediately to the change and was really happy that we now matched all the other cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment