Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Project

I cleaned house all day today and managed to get in my scrapbook room and getter dun!  It clean. YEAH!  It has been months and months since this space has been presentable.  But having finished the big scrap project for Chris and Alison I was ready to clean up and move on.   So after I got everything put away and table cleaned off.  I decided to make some much needed thank yous.  I've been oweing them for a while, so they really needed to be done.


I really like how they turned out. The letters were heat embossed but its hard to see how sparkly they really are from this pic.
It was so wonderful to create and still have this clean space to create. I'm going to get some much done in the next couple of weeks. Well, I hope too.
Lots of projects and idea a brewing.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute use of ribbon on these TY cards. Don't forget the Blog Hop at DP this week. Hope you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete