Monday, November 9, 2009

FYI

A couple of things this Monday Morning....

1. The Man has agreed to write his Opening Weekend Chronicles, so I'll be posting those when they are available.

2. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grandpa and Nana.  They are currently in route from Seattle to Arizona.  They will be setting up there for a few days then head east to see us.  wooo-hooo!

3.  I'm starving! 

4. We have a really busy week ahead.  Buddy has 4 activites on the calendar.  I don't like weeks like this. Its just too much.

5. I'm going to be creating a December Daily Album for Advent this year.  I'm really excited about it. And plan to post lots of details of it in the next few weeks.  You can check out Ali Edwards 2009 version on her blog from this past week.  The link is on my left side bar.  She is my most favorite Scrapbooking Celebrity.  No doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment