Friday, November 20, 2009

In other news....

So I've missed several days of blogging, go figure. The two people who keep M.E. on my toes about it are now living in my driveway and part of the M.E. world, so they aren't bugging M.E. to blog. 

Anyhow, I went to the Doctor Wednesday and sat in the little room for near 45 minutes to see the doctor for 3.  Just long enough to heart that precious little heartbeat (155 bpm) and to ask if I had any questions.  Well, this is my third, so no questions here.

Buddy has been doing really well in school and is reading like a champ.  Something has finally clicked with him and he's all about it and doesn't fight us at the suggestion of reading. woo-hoo!

Little Guy stayed home from school today, because last night he had a 100.3 fever and felt really crummy.  This morning he felt great and cool as a cucumber, but having had a fever within 24 hours of the school day, we are advised to keep the kids home and I had no problem doing that because today was the vaccination day for H1N1.    We totally weren't planning on participating in this vaccine, nor did I want some kids sneezing the mist back out all over LG.  So he's home with M.E., Grandpa and Nana.  He doesn't let them get very far from him either.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow being our first Saturday will no football or sports. Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment