Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who emailed and left comments about our big announcement.  Its so wonderful to have such good friends and family to support you, even if they are hundreds (or thousands) miles away. 

It has been a whirlwind around here.  We will not be finding out if we are having a brother or sister, so you'll just have to join us in the suspense.   Buddy has shown little to no interest as of late, but he did has a round of sympathy sickness with M.E.
If you can recall back in September there were several weeks of no blogging, which was mostly due to the fact that I was vomitting continuously.  There were days crackers and water didn't even stay down, so needless-to-say I was sick, sick, sick.  Buddy with his big heart was a bit upset and was going to the school nurse complaining of stomach pains and trying to throw up. He told the nurse that I was sick and he thought he had what I had.  So I had to go to school and explain to the nurse what was going on and she said he was likely just having sympathy pains and once I felt better it would stop.  Sure enough it did.

LG on the other hand asks almost daily if the baby is still in my stomach.  He is too cute.  He is also still commenting on my hair everyday, too!  His question is simple, "why? you cut your hair mommy?"  Its so precious.

Now at 15 weeks, I'm feeling pretty good and busier than ever.

Today, Buddy's football practice was cancelled but due to the weather being gorgeous, like 80 degrees, some of us Moms decided to have alittle practice of your own and I think 7 players were on hand to run some plays with M.E., then play some games with another mom.  It was pretty great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment