Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pretty Leaves.


Buddy had a soccer game this morning which I didn't get to go to because I was home with LG and Babe, besides its pretty chilly here to be outside. 
Unfortunately the team lost, but we have one more game this season to redeem themselves and go out with a bang.

Later this afternoon, we went to the park to have the boys portraits made.  We've had this scheduled for some time and LG barely had a fever so we kept the appointment.  There must have been 200 people in the park taking fall photos.  I neglected to get a shot of the boys in their nice clothes, as I was fussing with all three of them.

Buddy was wound up and couldn't be still. LG didn't feel good, so his smile was extremely fake. Babe just wanted to eat the leaves. So we will have to see if any of the 150 pictures she took turn out okay.  I'm thinking with the advances in photoshop, she can surely get one pic worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment