Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things to Remember in December

I realize its been forever since I blogged and its on my list of 27 resolutions to get to, so here's a quick recap of some cute photos I took in December but never got posted.

As tuned for our Christmas Vacation photos from Washington.

Babe watching his brothers play outside.

Buddy and LG at a Christmas lights fest.

The boys and their friends.  It was really cool walking through this true winter wonderful land of a million lights.

Buddy taking free throws at a basketball game. He's been doing much better and I do have more photos with a game recap from Saturday still to post.

Buddy in the blue sweater (top row) singing 'away in a manger' in his Christmas program at school.

Awesome new ornament from my Moms group.  a S'more's Nativity. 

LG playing doctor with his new doctor set Aunt Cream got him for his birthday.

Puppy Rex is in good health.


There will be more photos to come as well as the 2010 Photo of the Year Contest.  The Man and I have already begun the selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment