Thursday, June 16, 2011

Around Here Today

We have been at VBS all week and it's been fun. Buddy is glad to see his friends.
Here's the last eye pic. It's really green now!



I finished "World Without End" by Ken Follett. Really enjoyed. Hard to believe I got through 1000+ pages in a week.



This is the sequel to "Pillars of the Earth" also a great read.

LG is playing ghost.



I snapped this under the sheet.

Here's a sneak peek my incomplete scrapbook area.



It's coming together and I'm super excited.
Here's Babe with a wii remote thing.



Pretty cute and adorable.

Tonight is the baseball championship and tomorrow Mamaw flys in town for a visit.
Can't wait!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love the Ghost....so love the scrap book room...jealous....post pics of Mamaw...

    ReplyDelete