Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 2 of CKC

I got up and out early this morning for a 8:30AM class.
I was so excited again for all things I would learn and make.
Class 1 was Scrapping on a Dime. We learned how to take 6 sheets of double sided paper and make 12 layouts! Twelve! It was great and teacher was from Georgia and hoot to hang out with.
Class 2 was Creating Keepsakes 15 minute Pages. Wow! Loved the paper pack in this class!



It was so much fun and I won a prize!



I have no idea why this pic is sideways. And with my phone I can't flip it. Ugh! But I won this book which I've almost bought before so it's nice to add to my collection!

Class 3 was a Studio Calico FabRips class. Studio calico is based in Bowling Green and it my new favorite thing! I will be asking for gift certificates and/or membership to this kit club! It's fantastic!



I learned how to spray mist and make a mini album - my boys! Again, I'm in love with this product line and gallery!

Class 4 was my most anticipated. A Faber-Castell mixed media class. I learned how to use gelatos, gel medium, aqua pencils and other very cool stuff.



It was very artsy and I had a really good time! The teacher said my work was great and she really liked it! Woohoo!



It's hard to see, but here's some of the little things I made in that class!

I had a great time obviously but I have to admit I missed my boys. Leaving the house at 8 and not getting home until after 5 made for a very long day!
Now all I need to do is finish the projects and add pictures! Easier said than done!



Posted using BlogPress from my
iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment