Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Girl Quilt

I finished this project at the end of summer but haven't posted yet.
Our little friend J needed a nap mat cover and pillow case for preschool this year, so I sewed her up one in an afternoon.

I then took the left over material, added a bit more scraps and made a quilt.

This side had 3" pieces and turned out alright.

This side was 6" pieces and turned out much better.
I was so glad to this and proud of myself too!
I sewed the fronts together then turned it out so I didn't have to do the binding. Still haven't got that to work yet.
And some of the non-cotton fabric wasn't fun to work with it -kept stretching and getting snagged. But I still think it's cute and little J loves it, so that's all that matters.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment