Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Man's Birthday!!!

Yesterday, we celebrated the Man's birthday by getting up early and heading to LG's soccer game.



Buddy and I cheering him on. Photo courtesy of Brandi. I remembered my camera but not the memory card. Ugh.
Then Brandi and I went to a craft fair, then LG had a bowling party to attend, which was lots of fun.
Back home we got ready to go to the show...
The Fleet Foxes that is!!!
Buddy was planning on celebrating at the show with us, but got a last minute invite to the TU vs OSU game. Of course he chose college football, but unfortunately a huge line of storms rolled thru and the game was delayed until 1AM. Yep, 1 o'clock in the morning. Needless to say Buddy and his friend went home well before the kickoff but they had lots of fun at the field.
Meanwhile...


The show was so amazing I loved, loved every minute. I think the Man did too!!!


Happy Birthday Hun, I love you!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: