Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflecting on 2011

I could get very sappy about all the accomplishments of the boys this year & how fast they are growing up -  and get really tearful at leaving behind all things 'baby' - but I won't. 
I'm looking forward to 2012 and what's to come for our little family in the corner of OK. 
(I still can't believe I live in Oklahoma)
 Looking to another round of sports, more scrapbooking & sewing, BASEBALL, spring semester of school, the ever expanding vocabulary of the Babe, giving up my committees, and the Man finishing his work rotation so he will be home more through out the year.
I'm very proud of all that we have accomplished and maintained. I'm happy I'm still blogging - beginning my 4th year - oh my goodness!  How is that possible? My goal is to hit post number 1000 this year!  wow! Thanks to everyone who reads and checks in on us.  
But most of all, I'm grateful and thankful - especially for these boys.  The Man and I continue to be blessed over and over again with our health, family and security.  Day-to-day we both get stressed out but we know how lucky we are and are very thankful to God for all that we have. 
Looking onward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment