Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm here!

I haven't posted because,
1 - I've been extremely busy
2 - haven't touched by camera in a week!

Not sure what the deal is, but I'm going to make a conscience effort to get the camera out and snap some photos.
In other news...
Buddy had fantastic soccer games on Saturday. He had a double header and scored 3 of the 7 goals in the first game.  Then turned around and scored 5 of the 10 goals in the second game.  Wow.  The Man said he was unbelievable. I think the reality is finally settling in for Buddy and I that he was built for this sport. The Man has said it all along.
Babe is really starting to repeat words with clarity.  He's added school, truck, and sky just this week.  Its so fantastic.
LG absolutely, without a doubt is in love with swimming.  He asks the moment we finish swim lesson when the next one is.  It motivated him all weekend to make better choice so he could swim today and Thursday.  He gets so happy and its such a joy to watch him squeal with excite that first plunge into the water.
Speaking of swim, Babe seriously doesn't like the nursery at the YMCA, so I'm planning to take him to the pool area with M.E. tonight.  Wish M.E. luck we both don't end up in the water!

Have a Good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment