Monday, August 13, 2012

Last Day of Summer

School starts in the morning and while I am excited for the change and start the routine, its bittersweet. 
I can't believe that Buddy is going into the 4th grade.  We got his packet out and ready and he'll be doing a 1-page written report each month as well as read a book.  Wow, that's a work load we are not used too.
LG is excited but I'm a little nervous, because rumor has it there's 33 kiddos in his class. I realize there's two teachers and they are rarely all together, but still that creates gaps for kids to fall through and it just makes me nervous and unhappy.  But he's ready for it.
Babe is really excited for the Bunny Class from 9:30 to 2:30 four days a week. It'll be great.
And I'll be working in the church office three days a week and I'll looking forward to getting to work and having the extra cash. 
We've had a good summer and it's moved so quickly as it always does.  Here's to summer and looking forward to school.  I'll try to post pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment