Friday, November 16, 2012

Sometimes You Need Some Mommy Time

A couple of weeks ago, we realized that Buddy needed to have some M.E. time, so we scheduled Wednesday as an official Mom & Me day.

After dropping of LG, then Babe to school, we headed straight to the zoo per Buddy's request.   It was a chilly 50 degrees and a weekday so once again the place was empty... and wonderful.

 No secret I love peacocks. I told Buddy today, I wanted to get peacock on the farm and he said, that's cool but I'd rather have turkeys.
 He said he was too old to ride the train.
 But he secretly loved it.
 So much so that when he got off the train he headed straight for the carousel.
After the zoo, we headed to his new favorite restaurant, Cheddar's.  When I told him he needed to cut his sandwich in half, he said, no, I want to eat it like a man.  Oh my, he's getting so big.

We had so much fun together, it was really nice to have the one-on-one time. And how could I not let him skip school, when he's bringing home tests like this one!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment