Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cleaning House!

For some reason, my week got all out of sorts and I've been running all over the place and doing projects. I spent about an hour today preparing for a craft project that I'm doing with our school's girl scout troop. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to post the pics here, but as some of them read the blog, I don't want to spoil the surprise. But lets just say it will be fabulous.
In doing my running around, I've neglected the house. So, now I'm getting to my routine of daily chores. Better late than never and lets just say it needed it. And thanks to this little piece of wonderful technology my job is soooo much easier.

I present the Bissell Steam Mop. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. Simply fill the reservoir with water, plug in, wait about 30 seconds, then steam your floors with the reusable, washable cloth pads. I clean my hardwood floors, ceramic tile, and clay tile with it. Its designed for any hard surfaces and it works on the stickiest, dried on, 3-day old kitchen crud with just a couple of swipes (trust me, I know).

I looked at all the options out there at the stores (wal-mart and target) and watched the infomerical on tv. I finally got online to research what would be best for us. According to GoodHousing Keeping and other sites, the Bissell was economical and efficient for basic needs. The only thing was finding it. I went to 4 stores before I found it on a high shelf at Home Depot with no display model out. If I had not been looking hard for it, I would have never found it. But I've had it for 6 months and love it! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment