Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too many irons!

This morning, the Little Guy and I were off to a VBS (vacation Bible school) meeting. I had volunteered to do the activity part of each days lesson for grades 1-3, found out today, the lady doing the lesson part has decided to take the year off, so now I'm doing both. I'll roll with it. I've got 2 months to prepare and it's really going to be fun.
After the VBS meeting, I met the Man in the school parking lot to hand-off Little Guy, because I was volunteering in the lunch room today. Not the greatest of timing, but it was really great. I love getting to see Buddy at school with his friends.
Then home for some quick preparing for the baseball game tonight, then back to school to pick up the Buddy and found out the game is cancelled, so back home to call all of our baseball parents about the cancelled game.
Got a phone call about another volunteer opportunity coming up in a few weeks and a call from the Girl Scout Troop leader about their art project.
I finally took a deep breathe and sat down about 5 o'clock and watch iCarly with the boys. That show is so funny, its really hard not to watch it when its on, although I've seen each one about 15 times.
But the funniest thing of all was the salt shaker handed Man out in the garden at 10 PM greatly reducing our slug population in order to save the garden.
But I can see why one would got to such extremes........

Little baby bean sprouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment