Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, Mexico's independence day, so my friend Esther (who happens to be bilingual English/Spanish) invited my family to go eat with her family at our local Mexican restaurant. The wait to get in was long, but so worth it. I love hanging out with her because she is so REAL and funny and wise. She also has three boys, wow!

She is the one new friend here in OK who actually gets concerned if she hasn't spoken with M.E. at least once in the last week and calls til she gets me to make sure everythings ok. She's an Army Wife and knows what its like to be without family in a new state.

This makes M.E. drink from a saucer because my cups runs over.

And this morning I discovered this..... Baby Grass!

the Man's efforts to reseed the yard is paying off. Its so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. So, what Mexican place did you go to? We ended up getting Ted's Escondido to go so we could watch American Idol!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete