Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quotes for Creativity

"Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity: be intensely yourself. Don't try to be outstanding; don't try to be a success; don't try to do pictures for others to look at - just please yourself."- Ralph Steiner

"Positive thoughts are not enough. There have to be positive feelings and positive actions." - Paula Wessell

I keep up with about 7 blogs through out the week, 5 of them are scrapbook celebrities and I love reading about scrapbooking, seeing their work and hearing how they struggle just the same as the rest of us to get things done . It's refreshing. Today, 2 of them had quotes to share about the process of doing and being happy - just be happy doing. I loved both of them, so I thought I'd share them.
I'll be posting pics from around here later. Not a whole lot going on though. Buddy has a baseball game tonight, but the Man and I have a work dinner thingy to go to. Its apparently a huge deal, thus why we are missing Buddy's game. This will be the first time, I've ever missed any of Buddy's games. EVER! Its completely heart breaking and I could cry if I really thought about it long enough, but I'm sure this will not be the last time, I have to miss a game.
More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment