Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stormy

For those of you with cable, you've likely heard about the VORTEX 2 project that's taking place here in OK. For those who don't know, there is a mutli-million dollar weather project our here in the plains chasing tornadoes, so that we may better understand them. I'm really hoping to see some of these guys in town or on the interstate, not a tornado. I mean how cool would it be to meet Mike Ciedale, the guy from the weather channel. (I'm not sure how to spell his name, but that's how it sounds). And I know they've got to be getting close to us, because today we got a really quick severe thunderstorm that dropped a bunch of hail in a matter of a few seconds.


It was melting so fast I barely got a pic of how big it really was.

And just for the record, Buddy's team won there game last night. We are now 5 - 0. woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I just cannot wait until our all night scrap!!! I am so excited, It seems like forever since we have seen you. the boys look great. I love reading your blog. Not only did Kristen get married but, FYI- Kristen will be having a baby in Oct.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete