Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fishin'

This afternoon as the sun was started to cool down, we headed out to a friend of the Man's for a little fishing. Now, I will say, I originally had no intentions of going on this outing, but the Man really didn't want to take both boys with out M.E. And as we all know about Little Guy's love of water, I agreed I should probably go to help keep an eye (or hand) on him.
It turns out that I was right in trusting the Man with the open faced reel, as Buddy picked it up very quickly and within about a half hour was casting like a champ. And it wasn't too much longer after that, the Lightning McQueen reel jammed. Poor Little Guy, I tried working on it, but it just wasn't working properly and the Man couldn't figure it out either. While he was taking it apart to see what the problem was, Buddy starts yelling. "Little help here, I think I got one, Somebody help here." Sure enough he had one on. The Man and I both take off running to him and here's what was on the line.

A little Bass. Once again, no matter what sport he tries, he's good at it. The Man also got a bluegill and a large mouth bass.

We really had a good time until the bugs started biting us, then we had to head home.




No comments:

Post a Comment