Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm seeing Spots!

Buddy had a playdate this afternoon and he was so excited. However, Little Guy wasn't excited. He was actually pretty upset that he didn't get to go play, so we came home and I really showed him some attention, playing hotwheels. About an hour later as he's walking through the house in only his underwear, the official "I'm at home Outfit", I noticed something.


Spots!

At first glance there were about 6 spots on his belly. An hour later about 10, a couple on his arms, then the legs and more on the belly. So I call the doctor, (like we need another doctor bill), and the nurse said it was likely an allergic reaction to something and to give him Benedryl. If it worsened or he got really sick to call back. So I'm keeping an eye on it.

I called the Man to let him know and discuss the situation. I tend to do my own diagnosis for aliments around here, but this one needed some consultation. The Man was quick to guess, the LAKE. Yep, it was probably something in the lake that caused the reaction. He is my sensitive one.

Closer to bed time, it started to itch, but he really doesn't seem to mind.


Hopefully, they'll all disappear by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment