Thursday, July 16, 2009

Strep Throat Again!

Like I said, I thought I was getting sick again and it turns out that the Man who got strep from M.E., managed to give it back to M.E. ugh! Unfortunately this time its much worse. Maybe its because I'm home and can BE sick, whereas before I was traveling and was trying really hard to be strong and not give into it. Whatever the reason, I'm super sick. I went to the doctore then I actually had to call the Man at work to come home early and get Buddy from Art Camp.

Thankfully he was able to and took Buddy to a pool party that he was scheduled to go to. I'll admit I wasn't too upset not to get to go (although I love the hosts of the party), but a pool full of kids makes M.E. really nervous. So as I lay on the couch with Little Guy watching food network. This is what the Man was letting my oldest son do.

FYI: Buddy doesn't know how to swim, so you can see why I would be alittle nervous of him going off the high dive. Needless to say, he had the time of his life.

Thanks Hun, for taking our Buddy to the party and letting him be a wild 6 year-old boy, something I couldn't have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment