Thursday, July 30, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to M.E.! We got to use the tickets the Man bought M.E. for Mother's Day and go see Wicked.

I'm not sure if everyone knows, but M.E. loves all things Wizard of Oz. LOVE IT! So I was most excited to go see the Broadway Musical Wicked. The story of the Wicked Witch of the West and how she was always misunderstood. Here's a pic of the cast board, sorry its so dark again, I was having lighting issues.

Here's the Man and I waiting for the show to start. I was so excited. The Man had never been to a Broadway Musical so he was alittle anxious to see what it was going to be like. BTW, we had second row seats. YES, SECOND ROW! I could see the actors blink and even made eye contact with a few. It was too awesome!

As cameras weren't allowed once the show started I got this pic off the internet.

Turns out that Glinda the good witch of the north and Elphaba the wicked witch of the west were friends once upon a time. It was a great, great play. Too coo! I loved every minute of it and really wish I had the money to go see it again. It was simply FABULOUS!

I am so blessed to have a husband that will take M.E. to broadway musicals and stars on ice and such....I love him so much and the Land of Oz!

1 comment: