Saturday, July 18, 2009

You've heard the expression.....

"This ain't my first rodeo", what about, "this is my first rodeo"?

It's official the Man and I are Okies. We attended a rodeo last night. Some friends at work had some extra tickets to the bull riding event in town, so the Man and I gave it a go. Let M.E. tell you I was more than surprised at the entertainment level of this event. There was fireballs shot into the air and super loud music and a full out production.
The pics didn't really turn out so great because of the arena lighting and the quickness in motion. But here's a guy riding a very large and angry bull.
I never really realized how long 8 seconds is, when it comes to riding the back of a bull.
This guy and his horse helped herd the angry bulls back into the pins. A couple came very close to us.
I must say I'm from the south, but I've never see so many cowboy hats in all my life. It was kind of cool.

We are heading over to my friend Esther's house tonight for a cook out. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment