Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sights of Summer

This week's challenge over at Dixie Pieces is the Sights of Summer, much like last weeks smells of summer, we could only use turquoise, green and white as our main colors and we had to hand-cut an embellishment.




First a hint of what my sight of summer was......



1. it was the cutest, most hilarous, adorable picture I've posted on the blog so far
2. it includes LG
3. it happened in July





Any guesses???






Of course LG asleep on the beach. What a sight, indeed!

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo adorable - perfect photo's, a story any Mum will identify with & the composition of your Lo is an inspiration! I just love the handwritten journalling around the bottom of the PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is priceless! I LOVE the sailboats!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that picture is too cute!!!! heheeheh i love how you have a bunch of ribbon tied there. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo was so adorable. I can't believe he fell asleep on that rocky beach. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable picture and great layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous picture and what a great layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! I love those sailboats!

    ReplyDelete