Friday, August 14, 2009

So maybe I was wrong about only 5 comments per post, as there are already 7 comments on the Sights of Summer post. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
This morning was school registration. It was exciting to go to school and see everyone, but it was not exciting to write that enormous check.
This afternoon the Man had promised Buddy to go bowling once last time of summer break and I needed to take LG to the fabric store. He will be taking naps in preschool, or rather they will be putting him on his mat in hope he takes a nap and they asked if we could provide a cover for the mat. A sheet of sorts.
The gears began turning and saw M.E. using my sewing machine in my near future. LG was so funny in the fabric store. He really had an opinion on what he liked and didn't like. This is what he eventually picked out.
He said he loved it and carried it all through the store and at home.
The blue fabric has planes, cars, racecars, firetrucks, & trucks on it and the green coordinates. I'm excited about this project too.

No comments:

Post a Comment