Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Summer of Water

Well the storms rolled through last night and linger around this morning which was almost a damper on our plans today. We had planned on visiting Carrie and her daughters today and go swimming but with the temps in the 70s & cloudy, we weren't sure what to do. We decided to head down to there place anyhow and let the kids hangout. The boys did pretty good playing with girl toys. I mean, they had no other option so they did fine with the doll house, polly pockets and kitchen set. After we were there about an hour the sun finally broke through the clouds and we headed to the pool.
We had a really good time.
I think we've spent more time in and around water this year than ever before in my life. I guess that's city life. I don't know, its weird.
The boys are totally into it though and love every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment