Friday, October 16, 2009

Guest Blogger

This afternoon, the boys and I headed up to the Man's work for Buddy to sell Cub Scout Popcorn. We've had the fundraiser going for awhile, but with quarterlys last week, we opted to wait to go to the office.

We all had to sign in at the main desk and get visitor badges before heading upstairs. LG was so excited to have his badge. He felt sooooo important.
We went around to the Man's friends asking if they wanted some Cub Scout Popcorn and I really wanted to get a pic of Buddy, but he wouldn't let M.E. and kept making faces, so no pics.

After we got of the office, it was getting late, so we opted to eat out. For those who know M.E., I love to eat out. And its not that I love food or enjoy food, I just don't like cooking, so eating out is EASY!!! We headed down south to Red Robin (reminds us of WA). Yummm!

About 2 blocks from the restaurant, LG falls asleep and wounds up sleeping through everything. Buddy was bored with out LG to pick on and tease, so he got my camera and had him self a little photo shoot.

BEGIN BUDDY..........

I think this flag is cool. I really like this picture. It has baseballs.

that's daddy.

I like the baseballs.
Mommy and Daddy thought I was taking their picture but I took a picture of the baseballs again. [giggle]
[laughing] look at you (he means M.E.)

Back to M.E..... so when we got home from eating. The Man runs in the house, looks around and asks where's my package. Didn't they come today? Uh, no. You have got to have patience I tell him...

Why you might ask? Well, if you recall the other day, when LG was taking pictures and he got one of the Man on the computer, I wrote the Man was doing research for duck season. Turns out he was spending money for duck season and ordered new duck decoys. ugh! and everyday since he has been anixously awaiting their arrival.

When lo and behold.... [ding dong]
Our doorbell never rings so we all jumped up and run to the door and I managed to snap a pic of the beloved UPS van driving off after leaving a huge box of duck season supplies on our porch.
The Man is beside himself.

Decoy Delight!


No comments:

Post a Comment