Saturday, October 17, 2009


I need to vent.    BLOGGER IS DRIVING M.E. INSANE! 
They have updated the post editor and now I can't drag and drop my photos.   You have no idea how frustrating this is for M.E.  I will try to take some deep breathes and get through this, but I'm about to through the laptop across the room.


The game was a nail bitter this week.  Here Buddy gets the ball and takes off for the goal line and scores, but apparently the other team was not set and they had to call the play back. ugh! 

But he manages to repeat his run and scores 6!  Then the other team scores.
Here he is again with the ball out of the pack of boys and manages to get on down the field and scores.

Then the other teams scores.   Here he helps a team mate.


Then they score. But Buddy is not to be out done and takes off for another sprint down the sideline for a score. 


We win 22-20.  Buddy had 18 points. woo-hoo. 










No comments:

Post a Comment