Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jedi Knights

So yesterday afternoon, I recieved a reminder email about the cub scout pack meeting and that it will be a halloween party, so the kiddos need to wear their costumes. COSTUMES. I hadn't even started working on the boys.  I knew what they were going to be, but I hadn't started sewing them yet, so today, in record time I made to Jedi Knights.

I present Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sorry the pics are dark, but the sun was setting as we headed out to the cub scout halloween party.


Obi Wan

Luke




Attacking the tree instead of each other

At the party, things were wild.  They had lots of games to play and activites. It certainly was a blast and LG did so well with his patience waiting his turn for the activites. I was so proud of both boys for their behavior in such a crazy atmosphere.  
Here's a blurring pic of Buddy's den.

Happy Early Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment