Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Several Things

1. The Man is in Dallas... Therefore LACK OF TECHNOLOGY has prevented M.E. from updating. He however said he would update. It hasn't happened.

2. The Buddy's football game went well Saturday, I have great pics and will load them this weekend, next game this Saturday.

3. LG had a round of allegries this weekend and did attend preschool on Monday. I didn't want to expose him to other germs while feeling down and didn't want him spraying his germs all over his friends. But he is feeling much better now and went to school today. The wind has really picked up with this front moving in and it stirred up something that made him, sneeze, sneeze and sneeze.

4. A great teaching friend of mine from KY was able to use this blog in her classroom. Read her comment.
"Hey Sarah....one of our vocab words at school was DECOY. My kids watched it on a Peep video and were curious about decoys. I took them to your blog and showed them your story about the Man's decoys. They were impressed! Thanks for posting about it....very educational. :)"
This is awesome, awesome, awesome. It made M.E. proud.

5. Cub Scout Halloween party last night. FUN for the boys, but we came home with too much candy. Again I got some great pics, but will have to post later.

6. I can't not beleive Natalie got kicked off 'Dancing with the Stars' last night. Louie needs to go!

7. I'm loving the reds, oranges and golds the leaves are turning. I'll try to take some pics this weekend. Its so gorgeous here right now.

8. I finished a huge scrapbooking project for my friend, as a surprise gift for his wife. It detailed a six week backpacking trip they took in Hawaii. It turned out fabulous with 40 layouts and the best part, she loved it. (it took M.E. four months to do, so now it's time to start a new project)

9. Counting down the days until our trip to WA. I'm too excited to see all the family again, especially Grandpa and Nana. LG asks everyday, if today is the day we go to the airport.

10. I miss the Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment