Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monster CupCakes

I signed up to make the Halloween Cupcakes for Buddy's party tomorrow, not realizing at the time, that we wouldn't even be here for it.  Oh well!  I knew I would be super busy getting ready for our trip, so I broke down and got store bought cupcakes. *GASP*

But I put the ole M.E. touch to them.   First I gathered some supplies I picked up last week.

Licotrices, Gummies, Marshmellows & Jellybeans to name a few.

Then I made scarey and not-so-scarey faces on the cupcakes.

Sorry about the glare from the containers, I should have opened them up to take the pics.


I think they turned out pretty cool and Buddy liked them.  And beings he wasn't going to be able to enjoy them at his party, I let him have one tonight.  He said it was good.  I'll take them to school in the morning for his class to enjoy.

In other news: My Daddy is in the hospital.   He fainted while driving him and Mom home yesterday afternoon.  The Lord truely was watching over them as he left the road in the best place possible and came to stop in the middle of a pasture not getting a scratch on him, Mom or his truck.  He is in the hospital undergoing test to help determine why his blood pressure and heart rate were so high at the time of the accident and why he fainted.  We are very blesed that they are ok. And I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. LOve the cupcakes.. how cute and creative...
    I hope you are enjoyig the weather... it is beautiful in BG about 70 degreees..

    We missed you'll on homecoming.. it was yesterday... the weather was much better than the mudpit and rain fall that we had last time we tailgated..
    Well I just wanted to check up on you and the fam'..
    take care and remember if you guys ever need a place to stay when you are in town you are always welcome to stay with us..
    Miss ya.
    Jennifer..
    Hey check out my fb, and let me know if you see anything that you may want to give as gifts for christmas..
    btw, are you'll coming to bg for christmas?
    one more thing I have changed my email to
    eliteembroidery@ymail.com.

    ReplyDelete