Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Change Is Good

Busy day today with getting everything ready for our big trip this weekend.  I had so much to do.  After taking the boys to school, I decided it was time to make the big change.
Before.....

After.....

Another pony tail off to Locks for Love. I really like it and it'll be so easy.
I quickly made my way back to school to help out with Little Guy's Halloween party.   He was so sweet and it was fun to get to be with him in his class.

Here's him with his good friends.

They were too cute.  Next I headed downtown to have lunch with the Man.  I really like going downtown, its definitly out of my usual circle and I wanted to show the Man my new hair.  He loved it.  I quickly headed back home to finished up a few things before picking up the boys from school.  We got to play on the playground a little bit before heading to house and getting ready for Trunk or Treat.

LG started off alittle bit cranky, but we managed to get him in a good mode before the treating began.

We had a blast and the weather wasn't too nasty.  It was chilly with alittle drizzle but nice enough to get some treats and visit with everyone. 
We managed to get home and get the boys to sleep in time to watch Top Chef - our most favorite reality show.  We are so into it.  We were absolutely shocked this week that Mike went home, especially before Robin.  too funny.
Well, Happy Wednesday, hope you like the new M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair! I cut mine off on Halloween...must be in the air!!

    ReplyDelete