Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily Album pages 14 - 21

I've worked more on my album getting it ready and with the first day of December I really need to focus on what we are doing today as well, so I can record it there.

But first a peak at my pages....

Day 14 - This page I made from a laminator sheet.  Needing something different for the album, I took a 8.5x11 self-laminating page proctor and sprinkled it with green glitter before sealing it.  Its a little bumpy because of the glitter but I think it'll work ok for what I need.  I also cut it in half so I'd have two pages for the album.

Day 15 - a red holly patterned paper that measures about 6x8


Day 16 - This is another baseball card page protector with a tag with the number 16 in a pocket.

Day 17 - A really cool sheet of silver glitter paper. I love it.


Day 18 - A more traditional 8x8 page with vintage paper.

Day 19 - A skinny sheet of black cardstock with a row of tags along the edge for journaling.  I really like the bling of the jeweled snowflake. On the back of page 18 is a sticker border.  I really liked it and wanted to add it to the album immediately, I think it looks great here. The 19 is rub-ons.

Day 20 - A clear page protector, but instead of leaving it clear, I left the white insert in.

Day 21 - This is one of my favorite pages although its hard to see in the pic.  Its another baseball card protector.  Along the left hand side I staples several see-thru/vellum embellishments creating a very festive border to the page.


That's all I've got for now.  I've got some sheets and pages ready to go but will likely what toward the end of the book to finish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment