Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our First Project

Last night was a long one. LG was up most of the night with growing pains in his legs again.  Bless his little heart, he really was hurting.  At one point I got him up to go to the bathroom and you could see the muscles in his legs were tight and flexed.  All I could do was rub them and try to comfort him, but needless to say, the Man and I both had a rough night.

Fortunately, Buddy and I worked on our first Christmas project tonight.  A Christmas Tree Countdown.



Sorry the lightning is bad, but when I had the flash on, it reflected too much off the bling, but I think you can still see how cute it is.  I got the glitter foam sheet from hobby lobby and I've had those sequence for awhile now, so it make for cute ornaments.  Buddy wrote the numbers for each day and I stapled them together.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment