Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Fabulous Day for Mexican Food

Today was another beautiful and perfect day for being outdoors, so we just couldn't stay home.  So after church we went out to eat with some friends of ours. Mexican food.  I'm secretly hoping it puts M.E. into labor. I'm sooo ready to go.

Later in the day (after a nap) we headed down to the river with some other friends to walk around window shopping and to eat more mexican food.  This time it was more spicy, so perhaps it'll push M.E. over the edge. 

Sorry, no pics, I've just not been in the mood lately.  Although I did capture this moment right before bed..... and nope the mexican food didn't work.
I'm pretty sure there is a very similar picture of M.E. doing this very thing at this age.

Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment