Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prayer Request

Dear Blog Readers,

I would like to ask each of you to think, meditate and pray today for Nana (the Man's mom).  Nana was diagnosed with Breast Cancer several weeks ago and today she is undergoing surgery to remove a lump the size of a pea.  During this surgery they will be testing her lymph glands for any signs of cancer cells.  Please pray that there are no cancer cells, that she does well during the surgery, and that she bounces back to normal soon. 

I know there is a God, I know Him personally, I know prayer works and I know the more prayers the better.

I'll keep you posted.
Thank You all for being there for M.E.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry...there is nothing else I can say except I love you all and prayers are coming your way...

    ReplyDelete