Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

1 - Yes, there is a day - holiday - dedicated to Scrapbooking!
2 - I wish had a dozen new layouts to post, but I don't.
3 - I wish I had big plans to scrapbook all day today, but we have two baseball games.
4 - I do have some plans to go to a new scrapbook store tomorrow, as my Mom's day present to myself. Don't know what I'll do, but I'll be there by myself, so I might just sit and absorb.
5 - I have a bizillion ideas for pages.
6 - Babe is 1 and he has no pages. Not one single page.
7 - I've made lots of notes, took lots of pictures, have lots blogged, so when he goes to college, I can scrap them.
8 - All of my scrap supplies are scattered - literally, around the house from all the painting we did a couple weeks ago.
9- I subscribe to two scrap magazines and love, love, love them.
10 - I still love all things scrapbooking, even if I don't get to do it.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment