Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am TWO afterall!

Left to his own devices, curiosity, climbing skills as well as fine motor skills, the Babe made a mess of himself.
 He got into my scrapbooking supplies and got some stackable inks pads out.
 He thinks because I'm taking pictures, he's pretty. "Cheeseburger"
 Then I tell him, he's a mess and in trouble.  He then tries to explain and talk his way out of it. "I paint, I pretty"
He's trying to be sweet  "I love you, Mommy"
Ah, well it did wash right off. 

And I didn't even bother to look at the damage done to my inks. I'll just have to be upset about that later when I go to use them again.

And for the record, you are pretty and I love you too!

1 comment:

  1. this is something very special to me. wow..i am impressed with the hair colors. really sensational and stunning. i like the idea behind this story. thanks for sharing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete