Friday, December 7, 2012

Buddy Feelin' Good

Last week, Buddy reminded M.E. that I had a free burger waiting for M.E. at Red Robin as part of my Red Robin Royalty Rewards card.   Of course, we had to go.  So he, Mamaw and I loaded up and headed out to eat. I love Red Robin, so does Buddy.  I got fish and chips as usual and he got my free burger. He wants to try them all so this nights selection was the Banzi Burger complete with teriyaki sauce and pineapple.
We were all full and in good moods.  So good that Buddy started performing for us and even suggested I video (the lighting is horrible, but I think you'll still smile).
Who is this kid?  Sometimes, I'm truly surprised.   But then again, there's probably nothing quite like a special supper with your Mamaw and Mom all by yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment